Restricted access after installing plugin

More
8 years 8 months ago #28949 by dwerner
Hi, after I've installed the "mysobipro" plugin in community builder I get the error msg "restricted access", when click on the CB link "my data".

The plugin is available for registered users.

What could be wrong?

Regards,
Werner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28950 by nordmograph
Hi Dwener,

Hmm can you post a screenshot for what my data link you refer to ?
If this is the link to submit an entry, you must set your user rights in Sobipro itself.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #28951 by dwerner
Hi,
I've installed the "MySobiPro" in Community Builder and than I've configured the Tab in Community Builder.

After that I logged in as a registered user and clicked on the community builder menu item. After that, I get a white screen with only the msg "restricted access". As soon I disable the plugin in Community Builder, everything works fine again.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by dwerner.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28952 by nordmograph
HI

Your fields settings seem to be wrong
If 2 is the title field, then it should not be in the fields list. Sot other fields IDs there.

(Section Itemid might not be 1 , but I doubt this incorrect setting cause the issue.)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28953 by dwerner
than I do not understand, what is meant with...

What is the difference between section and section itemid? Isn't it the same? What do you see in picture "section.png" and where do I find than the other id?

I've attached another picture (fields.png). There is a field called "field_name". Isn't that the Title? If no, where do I find it?
Is it correct, that in "field ID" I can list the other fieldid's mentioned in picture fields.png?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #28954 by nordmograph
Item ID refers to the global joomla notion of Menu Item ID. Ask Google for it you'll find plenty of articles dedicated to it.
So here your section ID is 1 , your section Itemid is something else.
But this is not the problem, the Itemid will only be used to beuild more beautifull links between plugin and Sobipro.
The issue is for the other sobipro fields. Don't set 2 as it is allready your title field.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds