Entry title not displaying

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32486 by martin.breza
Hello,
I have multilingual site with SEF.
I'm trying to display SobiPro entries on Community Builder profile page.

Problem 1:
But I'm not able to display entry's Name (plugin configuration "Title Field(s)"). Other fields (plugin configuration "Fields ID(s)") are displayed correctly.

Text "Bez názvu" (that is "Without name") is always displayed instead of correct entry's name. This text is clickable and leads to almost :) correct URL.

For example:
www.homebrewmap.com/cs/homebrewexchange/beers/88-bez-n%C3%A1zvu

but correct URL is:
www.homebrewmap.com/cs/homebrewexchange/...-empire-strikes-back

Problem (question) 2:
What should I put into "Section(s) Itemid(s)" plugin configuration field on Multilingual site? I have 7 languages enabled so I have 7 different "Section(s) Itemid(s)" to choose from.

Problem 3:
My SobiPro entries (their fields to be more specific) are translated into multiple languages, but this plugin on my profile page always shows Czech version of entries' fields even when I switch to different Joomla language.

Regards,
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32490 by martin.breza
After some digging I've found that string "Bez názvu" probably comes from #__sobipro_object.name column. It's some default value(?) which cannot be edited from FrontEnd (even not from Administration module).

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32499 by nordmograph
Hello Martin,

"Bez názvu" must come from a language file.
1. What did you set in the title fields ID fields?

2. We'll have to edit the plugin so it automatically find the Itemid in the menu table according to current language.

3. I'll check this after the 2 first are solved.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32502 by martin.breza
Hello,
looking into your code (mysobipro.php - see attachemets) it's irrelevant what I've set in "Title Field(s)".

(But I entered there ID of SobiPro field containing entries' name...)
Attachments:

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32517 by nordmograph
Hi, yes I'm currently updating the plugin. From versions to version SP used to store the entry name in different places in the SP DB wich makes it very confusing.

So I just reintrduced the $title_fields variable...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #32521 by martin.breza

nordmograph wrote: ... From versions to version SP used to store the entry name in different places in the SP DB ...

Oh, I see. This is very unfortunate...

I'm looking forward to new plugin version.

Thanks...

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds