Problems with category field

More
7 years 2 months ago #37070 by ktm640
After adding category ID in site I see only text "Located in"
After trying to add category ID to others section (separate with dot) site stop work and show error :(

2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(so_entry.`id`) , tf.baseData AS title ,sfd_356.baseData AS field356_data ,sfd_356.section AS sectionid ,sf_356.fieldType AS field356_type ,sfd_3.baseData AS field3_data ,sfd_3.section AS sectionid ,sf_3.fieldType AS field3_type , so_cat.`id` AS catid, so_cat.`name` AS catname FROM `#__sobipro_object` AS so_entry JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS tf ON tf.sid = so_entry.id AND tf.fid = '1' AND tf.approved='1' LEFT JOIN `#__sobipro_relations` AS so_rel ON so_rel.`id` = so_entry.`id` LEFT JOIN `#__sobipro_object` AS so_cat ON so_cat.`id` = so_rel.`pid` LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS sfd_356 ON sfd_356.sid = so_entry.id LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field AS sf_356 ON sf_356.fid = sfd_356.fid LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field_data AS sfd_3 ON sfd_3.sid = so_entry.id LEFT JOIN #__sobipro_field AS sf_3 ON sf_3.fid = sfd_3.fid WHERE so_entry.`oType`='entry' AND so_entry.`state` = '1' AND (so_entry.`validUntil` > NOW() OR so_entry.`validUntil`='' OR so_entry.`validUntil`='0000-00-00 00:00:00' ) AND so_entry.`owner` = '828' AND so_cat.`oType` ='category' AND so_cat.`state` = '1' AND so_cat.`approved` = '1' AND sfd_356.section='1' AND sfd_3.section='1' GROUP BY so_entry.`id` ORDER BY so_entry.`id` DESC LIMIT 50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37071 by nordmograph
Hello,

Here is some info about the Lost connection error with MySQL.
stackoverflow.com/questions/10563619/err...-server-during-query

To make it quick the query is too long for your MySQL server. Try to apply the fix mentioned in Stackoverflow or reduce the data in the query.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37078 by ktm640
Replied by ktm640 on topic Problems with category field
I think there is not problem with long time query.
This error appear then I wait about two minutes and then refresh page.
May be problem in extension or CB code.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37081 by nordmograph
No, not CB, the problem comes from the plugin building a too long query for your server.
The plugin will pick your plugin parameters to build a query to pick in the Sobipro tables.

The more fields you set in the plugin settings the longer the query gets.
But this is the first time I see this so I gess you set quite a few fields.

I'll need to go to your site to solve the quote backslash in title

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37096 by ktm640
Replied by ktm640 on topic Problems with category field
I send connections in your email.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37100 by nordmograph
Thank you, received, can you point me to the url of the user profile with backslash on doublequote issue ?

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds