Why images not show in plugin?

More
7 years 4 days ago #37912 by ktm640
??????????????????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago #37913 by nordmograph
Appologizes for the delay of this issue. I will work on this this morning and hopefully provide a solution.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 4 days ago - 7 years 4 days ago #37914 by nordmograph
I think I finally fixed this.
Original entries in the DB are stored and encoded in a different maner than new entries.
Redwownload latest version and update.
Let me know. I tested it successfully with both old and new entries.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 4 days ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 3 days ago #37915 by ktm640
I download and install plugin. Add field number from section (used dot between fields)
but profile with SobiPro entries crached :(

Error 502 Ray ID: 3530808e19e826a8 • 2017-04-21 12:56:13 UTC
Bad gateway

More
7 years 3 days ago #37918 by nordmograph
Check the fields settings, eventually set as few as possible to have it working, then add more fields.

Post your settings if it doesn't help, and the error log details.

More
7 years 3 days ago #37943 by ktm640
I found that site crashed when I add two fields and dot between them. If leave only image field number they show in profile but not in the all entries.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds