Sobi Pro Entries Not Showing in JOMSocial

More
5 years 3 months ago #42865 by cyberhorse
I enter the section ID and the field ID's in the plugin but my Sobipro entries don't show in the Jomsocial tab. Tab is present but empty.

How to troubleshoot?

I notice also in other posts that the Section ItemID parameter is needed for links to work in the displayed entries. Reference is made to it being the ItemID for the menu item for user profile. Is this the user profile for Jomsocial, or for the Joomla login or perhaps something to do with Sobipro?

What if there is no menu item for a user profile? For instance if people just go straight to Jomsocial and log in from there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #42893 by cyberhorse
I am disappointed that this support request is being ignored.

I now have entries for one section showing but for two other sections the entries don't show.

Please advise how this can be tested.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by cyberhorse.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42895 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply,
It seems to be an incorrect setting.

The sections field should be for you:
If it doesn't help, please post a screenshot of your plugin settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42897 by cyberhorse
Those are the section numbers that I'm using. As explained above the first section entry shows up OK but the next two do not. Settings attached.
Attachments:

More
5 years 3 months ago #42899 by nordmograph
Yes, can you double check your field IDs? Test eventually removing these. If it doesn't help, provide me with a backend access, I'll find out what's wrong.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42900 by cyberhorse
I included backend access in the post from 20th Dec 08:10.

Field numbers are correct.

Attachment has access details.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds