Sobipro plugin for CB

More
3 years 8 months ago #44669 by mjl1817
I just installed this plugin on my site and when I navigate to a profile page my server load goes through the roof, to the point where the site basically shuts down and I have to reboot the system to restore y ability to get back on to the site. This only happens when I try to navigate to a profile.

I have it set to read only one sobipro section and only one listing. I have shut down other components on the site to test if they are interfering and I am unable to find one that is. The components installed are;

jchat social enterprise (I excluded all pages to see if it was causing the difficulty however it had no effect.

sobipro & community builder (of course)
Gantry 5 (I am using my own theme based on g5_hydrogen
Kunena forum (integrated with community builder)
community builder profile pro

All are the most current versions as of today.

everything is fine until I navigate to a profile page (even one that does not have a sobipro listing) I have navigated to profiles using 3 accounts, one is a super user and the other 2 are registered accounts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #44670 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Sobipro plugin for CB
Do you have a server error log report.
Does it still do it if you disable the plugin?
Let em know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 8 months ago #44672 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Sobipro plugin for CB
Yes, when I turn off the plugin everything returns to normal.

File Attachment:

File Name: servererrorlog.txt
File Size:125 KB
also as I mentioned, it only acted up when I would go to a profile page... I could go to everything else without triggering it but as soon as I went to any profile page it went off the deep end

More
3 years 8 months ago #44673 by nordmograph
It seems your errolog is complainign about cbgallery. Not a single entry about sobipro.
Can you double check on your side?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #44674 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Sobipro plugin for CB
I turned of the gallery plug in and the problem stopped. I then went and turned it back on and the problem seems to be gone,,,,

I spoke too soon. it started acting up again when I configured the section id...
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by mjl1817.

More
3 years 8 months ago #44675 by nordmograph
Disable the gallery plugin, empty the error log and share it so it may have entries about the sobipro plugin, eventualy.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds