Error Message: The requested page can't be found

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #44691 by venture4th
I am getting this error message when I click on any activity in my website - 'The requested page can't be found'
It should display the relevant SobiPro listing.
I have Joomla 1.1.3 and have installed the latest version of My SobiPro - version 1.1.3 and have copied the settings from the previous version.
I can't figure out why it is not displaying the SobiPro listings.
Any suggestions please?
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #44692 by nordmograph
Can you compare and share the URL you get for the error page and a valid sobipro entry page?
Make sure you disable Joomla SEF when you compare the URL so we can see the various parameters in the URL.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 9 months ago #44713 by venture4th
Thank you for your fast response. It looks like the problem is being caused in the configuration of the XSL and/or SOAP extension in php.ini on my localhost Xampp server where I am upgrading the website.
I raised a support ticket with Sigsiu and they have suggested a fix which I will try first. I'll post again here if that resolves it. Thanks

More
3 years 9 months ago #44714 by venture4th
Update:-
The problem has been solved. I needed to install the latest version of SobiPro Core and then uncomment XSL and SOAP extensions in php.ini in Xampp/PHP/

More
3 years 9 months ago #44715 by nordmograph
Good news. Thank you for reporting and good luck with your project.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds