[solved] Change the wording of ''My SobiPro...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #8105 by
On the jomsocial page it has the heading 'My SobiPro entries for Jomsocial'. Is there anyway we can change that to something else please?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8107 by nordmograph
Hello

Well Joomal doesn't allow plugin title edition easily (since j1.6). Only thing you can do is edit using phpmyadmin in your database:
jos_extensions table (repalce jos with your database table prefix)
'Name' column

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #8558 by
Maybe in your next update you could remove that reference from the DB and place it in a language file that we can then over-ride, or even better have a field in the plugin settings that allows us to change the name there,

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by .

More
12 years 1 month ago #9976 by horsepix
Thank you! This perfectly solved one of the issues I was having. Not convenient, but an easy enough fix. :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #16110 by horsepix
After upgrading to JomSocial 2.8.2, I'm finding that this doesn't work anymore. Although the title is changed in both my j25_extensions table AND that change shows up in the listing in the JomSocial Applications list, on the profile page, it is still showing up as PLG_MYSOBIPRO_TITLE.

Any thoughts on how to change it? Thanks!

More
11 years 2 months ago #16112 by nordmograph
Hello

Find the langauge file at
administrator/languages/en-GB/en-GB.plg_mysobipro.ini

and add
PLG_MYSOBIPRO_TITLE="My SobiPro entries"

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsepix

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds