[solved] Puzzled

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #11102 by
[solved] Puzzled was created by
I have enabled the plugin and the title of the plugin's module shows. But when i type my username in the settings gear I have to refresh the browser page for the plugin to react and i get...

Warning: simplexml_load_file(
) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /hermes/bosweb/web061/b612/nf.floatingmammoth/public_html/plugins/community/latestsoundcloud/latestsoundcloud.php on line 61

But even more puzzling... i tried to input instead, my soundcloud's vanity profile name "floatingmammoth" and the page automatically refreshes but i get a blank box...:huh:

I dont know whats goin on here.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11104 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Puzzled
Hello

It seems your server is not compatible with simple xml.
What is your PHP version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11110 by
Replied by on topic Re: Puzzled
My server runs on php5

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11111 by
Php 5.2.17 to be exact

More
11 years 10 months ago #11113 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Puzzled
Hmm have you tryed with other usernames
I just tryed on there
skatefleet.com/index.php?option=com_comm...e&Itemid=263&lang=en
working fine with "floatingmammoth"

Could you post the page url?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11114 by
okay... for some reason it works now. However i am using a different computer than i was last night. Would the fact that i was working on an older computer have anything to do with this?

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds