soundcloud pop up doesnt work

More
11 years 4 months ago #13663 by bloos.katt
Hello
the pop-up soundcloud doesn't work ,,,it does appear small and blank << no video or track shows just little white window ' screen ' << ,,,any solution please www.thetalentedsociety.com/iluvmusic/
if it does require you to log in ,,you can go to www.thetalentedsociety.com
and there you can see it in the activity stream thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13670 by nordmograph
Hello

Make sure you have the latest version of the plugin.

Site is private, set ti public or provide me an account.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #13673 by bloos.katt
Hello
is there any new update ? i didnt receive any email about the new update
i just have downloaded this Plugin again and it does appear like its the same plugin like i already have << i mean the instructions << ,,,plus it was working before and this plugin doesn't require you to install it right ? it does need to be set via FTP ,,i have already done these instructions before ,,,
.....and i will make the site public :) and if u check ur email inbox ,,u'll find an email from tarekitsme dot gmail.com that i have already provided you with the account info access like days ago for my last post .
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bloos.katt.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13684 by bloos.katt
Replied by bloos.katt on topic fixed
fixed,,,its working aswelll,,but any tips to make the WIDTH & HEIGHT bigger ,,,thanks :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #13685 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic fixed
Good

For your question, I'm still not sure about what soundcloud plugin (you got at least 2) and therefore what width and height you mention.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #13695 by bloos.katt
Replied by bloos.katt on topic fixed
its okay :) ,i meant the POP UP,,,cant we make it bigger ? at least a Little Bit ? ,,i am just asking :) thats all

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds