[solved] some issues with 3 prodcuts

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #16398 by bloos.katt
hello

lately i updated my website from jomsocial 2.6.2 to jomsocial 2.8.3 and i have some problems

1 / Soundcloud Plugin title is not set as it used to be

2 / same for my player ,,,the title is not showing properly

3 / Soundcloud VideoProvider for Jomsocial is not reading soundcloud tracks when i try to post a video in jomsocial
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16399 by bloos.katt
i am also unable to download any of these products ,,even my membership is not expired yet ,,,please help ,,,thanks ,,,at least guide through to download these 3 products if there's any new update,,,thanks :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #16400 by nordmograph
Hello

Jomsocial 2.8 now stores the profile plugin title in a language file and not in the Database anymore.
Wich is good.

Add:
PLG_LATESTSOUNDCLOUD_TITLE="My Latest Soundcloud"

To the language file in:
administrator/languages/en-GB/en-GB.plg_latestsoundcloud.ini

for example.

Same for MyPlayer. and PLG_JS_JBOLO I guess.

3. Is it since js 2.8 or even before?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #16406 by bloos.katt
hello thanks for the reply ,,where should i add the line exactly ,,,i tried to add it between the first lines but it didnt work ,,,,, ,,,you didnt tell me why or at least where i can re-download the last updated if there's any update,,,because i am unable to download the products i bought again on your site
2/I upgraded my site from joomla 2.6.2 to 2.8.3 directly ,,everything was working fine but not anymore now
i am using joomla 2.5.9
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bloos.katt.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16407 by nordmograph
Hello

Sorry , I missed that part. You can download your purchases from your Nordmograph.com user profile , My Orders tab, in each of your orders pages.

2. Yes as I explained :
Jomsocial 2.8 now stores the profile plugin title in a language file and not in the Database anymore.
Wich is good.

You can either add the missing language string to your language file or redownload the latest archive , now you know where to go ;)

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bloos.katt

More
11 years 2 months ago #16408 by bloos.katt
thanks a lot,,,great support and excellent products :)

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds