[solved] Where do people add their username?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #17177 by tomcosm
[SOLVED] I was an idiot and didn't have my jomsocial menu enabled, thus not being able to see the option to edit applications.

This might be a stupid question, but I can't find where people enter their sound cloud username! I've got through all settings in Jomsocial and I can't find anything that might have it restricted. Are they supposed to enter it on their profile once logged in?

This is all I have

I am running jomsocial 2.8.3
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by tomcosm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17178 by farukkm
Hi on my template I have a parameters button where i could click on (right next to that button).

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17179 by nordmograph

farukkm wrote: Hi on my template I have a parameters button where i could click on (right next to that button).

Yes but that was before JS2.8.
After JS 2.8; the edit is done via the applications page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17184 by tomcosm
I cannot see any sort of application page either while viewing my own profile, or when updating my profile info.. can you please explain to me where it is, or where it should be?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #17185 by nordmograph
index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&task=editPage

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds