[solved] Soundcloud_VideoProvider_for_Jomsocial

More
9 years 5 months ago #25873 by nordmograph
I just added a mp3 song on your site and it's playing fine in the player as in the Activity stream.
Can you confirm ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25874 by rigoros
Yours is playing yes, mine isnt :huh:

More
9 years 5 months ago #25875 by nordmograph
Tech-Freak hat seinem Profilplayer Soundtrack von DIS hinzugefügt

this one is playing to me
kind of vocal tech house

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25876 by rigoros
Only in stream is not playing. Second one works fine. Maybe fileerror. And what is with wrong to soundcloud?

Regards
Micha

More
9 years 5 months ago #25892 by nordmograph
I don't know yet
Soundcloud might have changed again its api.
I'll try locally and provide a fix asap

More
9 years 5 months ago #25893 by rigoros

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds