[fixed] Shows sell your tracks URL ?

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #10922 by pepperstreet
Hello,
downloaded the plugin some time ago. Seems to be simple to setup... though I just get a strange URL in frontend? "Sell your tracks", which links to www.waveshot.com

Any clue?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10925 by nordmograph
Hello

yes you should remove this part from the code as it is obsolete.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 10 months ago #10933 by pepperstreet
???
remove which part?
That is the only output I have. I does not show any tracks. Just that URL?!

More
11 years 10 months ago #10934 by nordmograph
The purpose of the plugin is that you set your soundcloud name in he plugin user setting to have your tracks showing.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #10937 by pepperstreet

nordmograph wrote: The purpose of the plugin is that you set your soundcloud name in he plugin user setting to have your tracks showing.

Sure. Thats why I installed it ;-)
I assume, I can enter any soundcloud username. It does not have to be my own, right?
Anyway, it does not work either way. There is only that URL as the resulting frontend output.

BTW, also checked the value if it is saved correctly. It is saved. But it does not show the tracks.
Using J!1.5.26 and latest CB1.8, PHP5.3
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by pepperstreet. Reason: config

More
11 years 10 months ago #10938 by nordmograph
It seem to be working on nordmograph profiles. Have you tryed these usernames on here? Are they working here and not on your site?

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds