[fixed] Shows sell your tracks URL ?

More
11 years 11 months ago #10939 by pepperstreet

nordmograph wrote: It seem to be working on nordmograph profiles. Have you tryed these usernames on here? Are they working here and not on your site?

Good point! Yes, it worked here. Never noticed that it is available on my profile.

I will try to check the output or browser console for any info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #10940 by pepperstreet

pepperstreet wrote: I will try to check the output or browser console for any info.

Maximum error reporting throws some warnings.
Found the culprit. Many hosters do not allow allow_url_fopen because of security reasons. Also not ideal for the new J25 update routine ;-)

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsoundcloud/cbsoundcloud.php on line 58

Warning: simplexml_load_file(
) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsoundcloud/cbsoundcloud.php on line 58

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "
" in /.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsoundcloud/cbsoundcloud.php on line 58

Is it possible to embed the player with a different technique or command?!?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by pepperstreet.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11470 by pepperstreet
Hello,
I know this is a free plugin... but do you have another embed solution? Most providers do not activate "allow_url_fopen" for security reasons.

Any other way to implement soundcloud?

More
11 years 9 months ago #11477 by nordmograph
Yes, you can try with the iframe embed method.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11488 by pepperstreet
I hate iframes ;-)
Do you know an alternative?

More
11 years 9 months ago #11489 by nordmograph
No

You should see Soundcloud documentation
Iframe is their new recommended method.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds