[solved] error in CB profile

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #14198 by tubaboy
Hi- Trying to get the soundcloud plugin to work, getting this error: Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c07/h03/mnt/111792/domains/efolkmusic.org/html/jupgrade/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsoundcloud/cbsoundcloud.php on line 58 Warning: simplexml_load_file(
) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /nfs/c07/h03/mnt/111792/domains/efolkmusic.org/html/jupgrade/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsoundcloud/cbsoundcloud.php on line 58 Thanks for any help!!!

Joomla 2.5, CB 1.9
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #14199 by tubaboy
Replied by tubaboy on topic error in CB profile
Here's the error on the website:

efolkmusic.org/jupgrade/index.php?option...e&user=65&Itemid=157

(and while we are at it, I can't get a track to display on my nordmograph page:
www.nordmograph.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=63

the error, you can see:

Warning: simplexml_load_file(
) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /homez.356/nordmogr/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsoundcloud/cbsoundcloud.php on line 58

Seems related to my error...hmmmm.....
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by tubaboy. Reason: new info

More
11 years 4 months ago #14201 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic error in CB profile
Hi

Can you post the soundcloud page?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14204 by tubaboy
The account is Guy Libido:

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #14228 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic error in CB profile
I added your track to my profile and it's working fine.
You use it incorrectly. What you need to set in the plugin setting is: 'guy-libido', no the full url.
Hope it helps.
Thanks for fixing it on your Nordmograph profile :)

Nice song btw.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
11 years 4 months ago #14231 by tubaboy
Thanks, unfortunately I still have the error on my website:
efolkmusic.org/index.php?option=com_comp...e&user=65&Itemid=157

I used the same soundcloud ID guy-libido as I used on your site, must be something else.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds