Help

More
10 years 6 months ago #19815 by vanilla sky
Help was created by vanilla sky
Hi,

I'm trying to setup this plugin but even though there are playlists it still says:

This playlist has no sounds...

It doesn't seem to be pulling user data through....

What is the correct setup process for this to work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19816 by vanilla sky
Replied by vanilla sky on topic Help
This is the frame source that's currently displayed:
Code:
<html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8" /> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1" /> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no" /> <title>SoundCloud Widget</title> <base target="_blank" /> <meta http-equiv="x-dns-prefetch-control" content="on" /> <link rel="dns-prefetch" href="//wis.sndcdn.com" /> <link rel="dns-prefetch" href="//i1.sndcdn.com" /> <meta http-equiv="x-dns-prefetch-control" content="off" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="/player/assets/widget-24e10649.css" /><script src="/player/assets/widget-f90370f8.js"></script><script>require(["lib/support", "lib/flash-widget"], function(support, flashWidget) {if (support.newWidget) { require(["application"], function(A) {A.start("13680778")}) } else { $(flashWidget.start); }});</script></head> <body> <div id="widget" style="height: 100%;"></div> </body> </html>

More
10 years 6 months ago #19817 by vanilla sky
It pulls through the user description... so that works... but not the playlists....

More
10 years 5 months ago #19895 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Help
Hi can you provide your soundcloud username ?
Have you tryed it on this site?
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...mprofiler&Itemid=268

Its working perfect on my profile.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 5 months ago #19896 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Help
By the way I just updated the plugin to use curl method instead of simplexml that can be restrected on some servers.
If you give it a try , let me know if it works anybetter for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 5 months ago #19902 by vanilla sky
Thanks for that. I removed the plugin but ill install it again.

I realised something though which I think is confusing a lot of people. It doesn't play the users playlists... but their own tracks.

Is there anyway that this plugin can import the users playlists? (songs they find and add to their playlists?)...

I realised that the problem is that it probably wants to import the my tracks only and not anything else? I see it in the url my artwork show etc...

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds