Is it plugin still working

More
4 years 6 months ago #43812 by handicap
I just have bought it, and it seems not working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43814 by nordmograph
What's wrong? Have you installed it via the CB installer ? (not Joomla's)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43817 by handicap
Replied by handicap on topic Is it plugin still working
Plugin is installed correctly and it appears on menu, but not gets any tracks. I tried putting username different ways.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43818 by nordmograph
I have it working on my profile here
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...erprofile&Itemid=514

Let me try your Soundcloud username?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43820 by handicap
Replied by handicap on topic Is it plugin still working
I see that plugin on your config is working correctly. Sadly I am not satisfied.. I expected private API configuration and come customizing option. Is it possible to refund or although some promotion to get other plugin with extra paid ? See, this addon it's only one simple PHP, and it's only draft file to build something big finally..

More
4 years 6 months ago #43821 by nordmograph
Sorry, but I don't understand.
It can't be simpler and has some customize option.
I just updated the archive to make sure the latest version was online so you can redownload it and see if it works any better. If it doesn't , please share your Soundcloud username so I can test it.

Sorry no refund possible. This case doesnt match our strict refund policy.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds