Embed video field (Youtube) for Multivendor

More
9 years 2 days ago #28313 by farukkm
Hi, I know you just released is there a to add Embed video field (Youtube) for Virtuemart in VM vendor product form? I tried using Auto Add Customfields custom field id with no luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #28318 by nordmograph
Hi,

You must create a custom field with this plugin and add that custom field ID to the autoadd custom field field in VMVendor config.

You can see it in action on this site for example:
www.repubrick.com/index.php?option=com_v...t&Itemid=123&lang=en

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 days ago #28321 by farukkm
I'm I to take the I.D from joomla plugin manager or Virtuemart custom field ID ? because I tried with no luck so far

Attachments:

More
9 years 2 days ago #28322 by nordmograph
Wrong. Read my previous post carefully.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 days ago #28323 by farukkm
You mean this then the second step right? :unsure:
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds