Error when enabeling joomla content plugins...

More
10 years 2 months ago #21001 by foreignbreed
When I install, enable your plugin and enable j! content plugins in VM I get the following error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shopFunctionsF::triggerContentPlugin() in /home/identi01/public_html/spletna-identiteta.com/delo/medipost/components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/view.html.php on line 126

Can you check whats wrong?
Please write me for credentials

Regrds, Gregor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21005 by nordmograph
Hello

What is your Virtuemart version ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21006 by foreignbreed

More
10 years 2 months ago #21009 by nordmograph
Well I can not reproduce this issue on my 2.26d setup.
Do you get the message when
- disabling the vm2 share plugin but keeping Joomla plugins enbled in VM
- disabling the vm2 share plugin but keeping Joomla plugins enbled in VM but enbling another content plugin (if you have one)
?
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 months ago #21010 by foreignbreed
It looks like the problem in VM.
If I disable all of the content plugins I still get that error...

More
10 years 2 months ago #21011 by nordmograph
Ouch, have you tryed reinstalling VM yet ?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds