Errors on pages after installing the share plugin

More
8 years 8 months ago #29011 by nordmograph

adrianmitev wrote: just have fixed the facebook comments, Any idea why the product image is not showing?

Thank you in advance.

Well done, what was wrong ?
I saw in your cade that a 'al_facebookcomments' css file was also loaded from another content plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29012 by adrianmitev
Its from google plus. When i enable it the product image, and the related products are ok, but you can't see the facebook commens. Also facebook send function is always enable, you can't stop it and pinterest cant run.

Some idea?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29013 by nordmograph
I just updated the plugin so you can now disable send.
You'll need to save the new settings once again after plugin update.
What 's wrong with pinterest ? It's not showing at all ?
It doesn' seem to be enabled

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29014 by adrianmitev
Ok i will update the plug.

Yes the Pinterest is not showing at all. Any idea why google plus mixed the page?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29015 by nordmograph
No idea. Can you fully disable the plugin and let me know ?
I have to check something on your page.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29016 by adrianmitev

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds