Facebook comments are not shown in Chrome and IE

More
8 years 7 months ago #29020 by adrianmitev
VMshare plug in can't load facebook comments area in Chrome and IE. With firefox everything works fine.

www.naturalcare.bg/bg/%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BC...%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29021 by nordmograph
When I looked before, it was showing on chrome.
What did you change ?

the browser console on your page says:
Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.

Check your Facebook APPid

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29022 by adrianmitev
OK, i think i found the solution. its from the css file.

How i can change the .fb_iframe_widget position to absolute and delete the icon for comments pleaced right to the share button?

More
8 years 7 months ago #29023 by nordmograph
you can try this:
.fb_iframe_widget{
position: absolute !important;
}
and disable facebook comments or
edit the code to remove the fbcomments.png

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds