Change position to "under cart"

More
8 years 4 months ago #30679 by schmaly
hi.. i am happy with installation process - plugin is working fine.

now i want to reposition it - can you be of assistance on what files to touch and what code to copy in order to keep it working they way it should?

Thanks for your input!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30680 by nordmograph
Hi

Happy you like it.
I just added this new feature for you , so you can redownload and reinstall it.
You can see it in action at
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58

If you like the extension and appreciate support, feel free to leave a review at JED , it realy helps.
(only if you have one minute :)
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...share-for-virtuemart

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30681 by schmaly
wow.. that is really great service - thank you!! Of course i will leave feedback in at JED.

First i need to bother you again.. i did redownload, select the new position (Screenshot enclosed), cleared cache - but it remains at the previous position.

anything I miss doingß
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30682 by nordmograph
No, the setup is correct,
but it requires jQuery. Can you post the url so I can see if the browser console shows any error on the page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30683 by schmaly
sure.. jquery should run fine... but may be the "expert" can see what i messed up :)

www.schmalys.com

More
8 years 4 months ago #30684 by nordmograph
Looks ok, maybe a script order issue.
I updated the plugin again to make sure the add to cart positioning is loaded last by the module. SO Maybe this new latest version would do better for you. I tested it before on this site, for me it works fine as the previous one.
Let me know.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds