Change position to "under cart"

More
8 years 4 months ago #30705 by schmaly
did so, thanks!

unfortunately nothing has changed in output.. you mind feeding me with another hint?

www.schmalys.com/bbq/original-memphis-bbq-hot-detail
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30706 by nordmograph
Yes it's actually because the addtocart-area class is showing twice on your template.
Actually I would suggest to return to the original code and add to your virtuemart view a
div class="spacer-buy-area" /div
where you want the buttons to show (within the addtocart-area div)
What do you think ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30708 by schmaly
sounds very good.. but i fear i have no clue on how to do it.. but i am willing to learn of course..hope you are OK guiding me through the steps.

what virtuemart file should i touch?

More
8 years 4 months ago #30710 by nordmograph
The original file is in component/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php

But if you have a template override for this, you'll have to edit the file at
templates/[your template name]/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30718 by schmaly
now i added the recommended <div class="spacer-buy-area"></div> to the default.php of /templates/yoo_sun/html/mod_virtuemart_product

but it seems that I can add the <div class="spacer-buy-area"></div> anywhere without changing position in output...
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30721 by nordmograph
if I Look at this page
www.schmalys.com/bbq/original-memphis-bbq-hot-detail
source code, I can't find any container with the 'spacer-buy-area' required class

You modified the wrong file.
if it exist, modifiy templates/yoo_sun/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php
if this one doesn't exist,

copy
component/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php
to
templates/yoo_sun/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php
and modify htis new one.
This is the way tmeplate overrides work. It allows you to add modification and not loos these whenupgrading Virtuemart component.

As you mentioned before,
You might need to make the modification in vmUIkit which I don't know.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds