Change position to "under cart"

More
8 years 3 months ago #30724 by schmaly
i am really soooo thankful for your help/support.

with your help i found the file now.. no change..

i will try it one more time - and then i leave it where it is now :)

i enclosed you the original default.php (from com_virtuemart) and the default.php (in template file, so thats the override).

in the override i have no idea where to add the changes, with the original i did add it right under:

echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout('addtocart',array('product'=>$this->product));

in line 157 with no visible changes, so i reversed.

File Attachment:

File Name: default.php.zip
File Size:4 KB

guess... I am ok with it as it is, right?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30725 by nordmograph
Well, You're welcome
Yes it would be the place , but obviously the VMukit extension is overriding the whole so you need to find that VMuikit file.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schmaly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds