Change position to "under cart"

More
8 years 4 months ago #30685 by schmaly
thanks again..what you mean by that: "make sure to add to cart positioning is loaded last by the module"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30686 by nordmograph
It used the Joomla framework API at first
jDocument's addScriptDeclaration
now it simply uses the "script" html tag

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30687 by schmaly
ok.. it looks like it does load correct. below description and above work.. but the cart position does not. could it be a template override issue? (i am not a coder - but for your info i use a tool called vmuikit that overrides the virtuemart styling with the yootheme styling.

if we don't find a solution its not a big thing right now..

More
8 years 4 months ago #30688 by nordmograph
Yes this is probably the point
open the vm2share.php
and replace
spacer-buy-area
with your
addtocart-area or other
css class of your template.

Hope it helps
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30689 by schmaly
we are getting closer :) thank you!!

first i had nothing under basked.. now.. i got all the stuff twice... hmmm... hope its the last time that i use your time... :)
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30691 by nordmograph
Nevermind my time, it's work time :)
In your screen shot, uncomment out the following line ( remove the //)

and remove the following
echo '<script ...

It should now show only once.
Let me know

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds