[fixed] whatsapp icon does not appear on mobile

More
8 years 3 months ago #30884 by nordmograph
From various sources such as this one:
stackoverflow.com/questions/22461558/how...tton-to-share-images
It seems to be impossible to share pictures on whatsapp via this share button feature.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zzbenji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30935 by zzbenji
okay, i understand, but i would like you add this message ("Take a look at this awesome website:" ) like it appeared before.
i am grateful for your work, could you recommend me any other of your products to sell more on my web site?

Thanks

More
8 years 3 months ago #30942 by nordmograph
I see, Ill need to add language file for this to be clean, but that's not a problem.

Fot some other of our usefull Virtuemart extensions,
Check:

VM2Tags
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=3&Itemid=58

VM2Wishlists
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58

VM Synthetic Dashoboard

We have other more specific VM extensions I could recommend depending on your products and business specifications.
Check all our VM related extensions:

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30943 by nordmograph
btw , I updated the plugin again. Give it a new try and let me know if everything is fine (or not) :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: zzbenji

More
8 years 3 months ago #30955 by zzbenji
Now is perfect. Thank you.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30957 by nordmograph
Good news !
You're welcome. Feel free to leave a review at JED if you like the extension and support (only if you have one minute :) )

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds