[fixed] whatsapp icon does not appear on mobile

More
8 years 3 months ago #30862 by nordmograph
Redownload and reinstall it , I think it is now fixed.
Also I made the Whatsapp code lighter. It now also shares the product name on whatsapp.
Mixi & QRCode will now only show on desktop.

Let me know if it now works as expected for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zzbenji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30866 by zzbenji
whatsapp "share button" appears already, but when you click on it, it just sends the name of the product without the link of the web page .

More
8 years 3 months ago #30867 by nordmograph
Arf, it should be addressed now. Give it a new try (new download)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30871 by zzbenji
I was so happy when I shared a product on whataspp, but then, I did send another product and was different. I would like it appears like the first pic always. thank you..
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #30875 by nordmograph
Is your message about the missing picture ?

More
8 years 3 months ago #30882 by zzbenji
yes, as you can see, there is a difference between the two pictures. the product link already appears, but i would like it be like the first pic( product image, name of the product, product link and the web site).

from my point of view this option will be better for my customers. i hope you can help me to fix this. Merry christmas!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds