More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31261 by nordmograph
If I look at the
b-stick.dk/index.php/artists/6-hellhammer
page source code

og:image is correctly defined as
b-stick.dk/images/artists/bstick_thx_hellhammer.jpg

Isn't it what you asked for ?

According to FB debugger , it is indeed too small (height 174px)

What do you think ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31281 by compuniac
First of all - yes, the pic is too small - but it should still be shown.
I resized the pic to 201px then it gets picked up but the pic size is smaller and on the side of the text (which I guess is expected). But why does it get ignored if it is 174px - which we have 100s of!

Well, we agree that the og:image is indeed right - even if the size is too smalll - it just gets ignored. Can you fix that?

Same thing with b-stick.dk/index.php/artists/4-val-garay

More
8 years 2 months ago #31283 by nordmograph
Facebook requires at least 200px for each side.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31288 by compuniac
You are of course right. Thanks.
I will start resizing :(

More
8 years 2 months ago #31294 by nordmograph
You're welcome. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds