Like button shows wrong picture and...

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31295 by compuniac
Probably related to:
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...d=15256&limitstart=6

Now that we got the Share button fixed there seems to be a similar problem with the 'like' button.
Look at b-stick.dk/index.php/artists/13-lord-die-herren

Hit Like.
The picture that somes is the same pic as for the Share button but it is completely distorted size wise. Should grap another image og is the Like dialog the wrong one.

On the same note...you can delect the share button but you can't deselect the 'add comment' dialog - would that be a good thing? I'd prefer the use to hit like and that's it.

thanks for all your help.

Maybe it is already there but I'd suggest that you display the latest version on both your site and the admin panel. Maybe even version on the downloadable - in the name.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31296 by nordmograph
Like and share use the same og tags

And unfortunately there is no option to disable the popup window for adding a comment to the like action.

As you can see at
developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button#configurator

Not sure I understand what you ask for,
version numbers are uptodate everywhere.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31297 by compuniac
Thanks for the link - yes I can see the limitation.
So within FB it self you can just click a 'like' button - but externally you have to have the comment dialog ?

So in reading the image optimization for FB I resized all my pics but now they are all wrong if you use the Like button instead of share.
What you are saying is that this is expeted behavior?

In regards to the version - I see it on your site now. I just ended up with several files called xxx(1).zip xxx(2).zip and could see which version it was I had downloaded. Not a big deal.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds