alerts from google WMT

More
7 years 3 months ago #36045 by enjie
alerts from google WMT was created by enjie
Hello support

I have recently installed your VM2share plugin, but have been getting alerts on my product pages (screen shot attached) to the point that I have un-publish the plugin to avoid further punishments.

Please advise the possible cause and fix for this?

Best regards

En Jie
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36046 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic alerts from google WMT
Feel free to share the page if you want me to have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36047 by nordmograph
Actualy there is nothing to worry about.
These are external scripts to Pinterest and Twitter. They are excluded from the test.
If you had enabled more social networks , you'd have more alerts in this page as all would be blocked by the check script.
But this is normal behaviour.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36048 by enjie
Replied by enjie on topic alerts from google WMT
Thank you for the reply. I have however been getting increasing number of 'pages with issues' under google WMT 'mobile usability' since the installation. When checking these pages, there were no other issues found part from these alerts.

I am guessing Google does not like these 'blocked resources'?

regards

En Jie

More
7 years 3 months ago #36049 by nordmograph
No
These alert are not issues. They only report external scripts excluded from the check.
Google doesn't care about these external ressources.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds