[solved] plugin not share the content

More
7 years 3 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #36408 by tpires
I installed the plugin but it's not working (it shares allways the homepage and not the product information - description, image, title). Maybe it is a template problem but can you help me and tell me what to do?

See this page: www.hpz.pt/index.php/projetores-de-secretaria/pj-wx3351n-detail

the plugin is below description

Best regards
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36647 by FDesign
Hello, I have same problem.
How resolve it ?
Thanks.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36658 by nordmograph
Hi

It appears that I missed this initial post. I'll investigate and provide a solution.
Share a product page url too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36660 by nordmograph

tpires wrote: I installed the plugin but it's not working (it shares allways the homepage and not the product information - description, image, title). Maybe it is a template problem but can you help me and tell me what to do?

See this page: www.hpz.pt/index.php/projetores-de-secretaria/pj-wx3351n-detail

the plugin is below description

Best regards

I can't reach this page for now.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

If page is too long to load, Sharing is also hazardeous as facebook and others have to read the page content too, to share related information.
Sorry for missing your inital post. Let me know when your page can be reached again so I can have a deeper look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36677 by FDesign

nordmograph wrote: Hi

It appears that I missed this initial post. I'll investigate and provide a solution.
Share a product page url too.

URL: www.raffaelebriatico.com/index.php?optio...ry_id=96&Itemid=9999

More
7 years 2 months ago #36678 by nordmograph
You have to check the page source code for og meta tags (facebook open graph)
For no there are 2 og:url tags and there should be only one.

also 2 og:type and og:sitename
At least this part is conflicting , probabaly with the other addthis plugin. Can you disable it?

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds