Social icons disappearing after selecting a product variant through custom field

More
6 years 11 months ago #38413 by VK
Hello!

Problem: Social icons disappearing after selecting a product variant through custom field.

This happens with custom template and also with Joomla default template Protostar.

Protostar is now on, so you can check it by yourself.

This message contains confidential information

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38414 by nordmograph
I see do you mind providing backend access so I can test and update the plugin directly on your site ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38417 by VK
Here your backend access:

This message contains confidential information

More
6 years 11 months ago #38447 by VK
Hello!
Do you yave any news for me?
Thanks

More
6 years 10 months ago #38462 by VK
Sorry if I bother you but I need to know if we can solve the problem or not...

Thank you :)

More
6 years 10 months ago #38466 by nordmograph
Hello

You don't bother me.
I've been strggling with jQuery to find a workaround, although, the onAjaxComplete method seemed to be promising, it can not be used on most social buttons.
The only thing that could work would be to use the facebook button in iframe mode.
For the rest, content plugins can't be used, because of that virtuemart behaviour.
You'll have to consider, adding thes buttons, either in the VM template itself, or a vmcustom field or in a module.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds