Social icons disappearing after selecting a product variant through custom field

More
6 years 10 months ago #38473 by VK
Hello!

So, if I understand well, the issue isn't caused by my template or any other configuration on my site. Right?

I think I get the point of yor suggestions, but honestly I will need some advice to put them into practice.

Anyway, I see that you are logged in by now, so I'll wait for your reply when you're done...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38474 by nordmograph
Well I'll add new features to the plugin by this weekend
based on this
codepen.io/sunnysingh/pen/OPxbgq
There are high chances it would be compatible with the ajax feature of you product variant.
I'll keep you posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38475 by VK
Great!
I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Thank you!

More
6 years 10 months ago #38479 by nordmograph
Hi
I updated the plugin on your site too.

There are many new options included (services and styling)
Note: Facebook like feature will work only in iframe mode. and Facebook comment will not support the product variant switch.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38505 by VK
Hello!

Thank you for your work!
I see that now it works, with the limitations that you mentioned, which by now it is fine.
By the way I notice that also the "facebook send" button doesn't support the product variant switch.
Do you think that these limitations will be overcome with future updates?

I have another question for you... (let me know if it requires a new post, I write it here since it is related to the product variant switch too)

If you remember I had a problem with Wishlist extension on pages with product variant switch (we talked about it here www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...3&id=16343&Itemid=40 )

I was wondering if it's possible to implement the same "product variant switch compliance" to this extension too...so I can use it in addtocart position, which is the best solution for me, instead of moving it as you suggested in the linked post above.

I wait for your kind answer!

Thank you again!!

More
6 years 10 months ago #38506 by nordmograph
Hello

No, unfortunately. As being a content plugin, we can't.
But I just got a newer ID that could make it possible to show it in the add to cart postion after a variant switch.
I'll give it a try.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds