JS problem when using with JCH optimize

More
6 years 10 months ago #38585 by pgarcia
Hi !
I use JCH optimize, and when the share buttons are active I am having Javascript problems, maling parts of my website not to work. JCH is very useful and popular, it would be really nice if your great plugin could work along with it with no problem.

Best regards,
pedro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38591 by nordmograph
Hello Pedro, can you post a url where I can see these error messages ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38592 by pgarcia
Yes here is the information :

This message contains confidential information

Merci !
pedro

More
6 years 10 months ago #38596 by nordmograph
In the plugin settings, can you try disabling the feature called
Selection Sharer

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgarcia

More
6 years 10 months ago #38598 by pgarcia
Yes it fixed the problem. Please let me know if someday it is possible to use this nice feature along with JCH. Best,
pedro

More
6 years 7 months ago #39672 by nordmograph
Hello Pedro,

Try updating to 2.2.3, it should solve the share compatibility with JCH. Let me know.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds