Need share buttons as a module - need share buttons for any page / component

More
6 years 4 days ago #41313 by Robert_ITMan
Need share buttons as a module - need share buttons for any page / component. Your share buttons ONLY show on product pages and joomla articles ... we need it on all pages and to do this we will need it as a module - OK to paying for custom work to improve this plugin so it works for us and others... if you can not do this then please refund our recent purchase as we can't use this.

As-is the share buttons are not on the VM category pages (which makes more sense for our clients) nor is it on any other VM pages for the shop, nor is it on any other custom pages - we use other components too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 days ago #41315 by nordmograph
Hello Robert,

You purchased a VM plugin to share VM products. This is what the description mentions and what the demo shows. Also you accepted our terms of conditions before checkout so you know that what you ask for here is not an acceptable reason for a refund.
The plugin does exactly what it's meant to and what its description describes.

If you need another plugin, this is your responsibility to know what you buy before buying.
If you want a quote for a 'Share' module, you can email us with your requirement, but know the budget of building a new module is nothing compared to buying an existing one.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 days ago #41316 by Robert_ITMan
Sorry to hear that. Its up to you to be generous and give refunds - next time I suggest you reply in a more friendly manner - I was offering to pay you more to develop this as a module and you ignored that - as I liked the facebook commenting integration. Never mind that now - I found a better solution already. I've posted a negative review on joomla to save others from making the same mistake and buying this when there are so many other great options for social share buttons and more that are modules so they work on all pages and all components - many great free options too.

Also, I hope you saw my email to you pointing out the Google API error on your website on account creation - your welcome.

More
6 years 4 days ago #41317 by nordmograph
Hello Robert,

Sorry I did not mean to be rude. At least I was trying to be polite starting my message with a "hello".
I was just stating facts. Hopefully, other customers found the plugin to be the best around as a VirtueMart products sharing solution.

Your review on the JED is not fair. It's because of a commercial dispute. Not because anything did not work with the extension or because we did not reply your support request (I replied in less than 20min after you posted it).

You did your own mistake and blame others for it.

Again you seem to read terms and conditions too fast. The JED clearly states that commercial disputes are not allowed as extension reviews.

Good luck with your project.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 days ago #41318 by Robert_ITMan
Nothing personal - this is business and my JED review is fair - I need to save others from spending money on this when there are better solutions for this exact need. I did not make a mistake - I was hoping you would look into further developing this as a module.

Good luck to you - looks like you have many good plugins and components.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds