Heeeelp

More
11 years 8 months ago #11531 by purgelz
Heeeelp was created by purgelz
Hello,

Unable to install the vm2facebookcomments plugin. Everything is done as described. I looked at the forum also.
Certainly made a mistake somewhere, but I can not figure it out.
System: Joomla 2.5.4, Virtuemart 2.0.6
I side images.

Thanks Zoli

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11534 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Heeeelp
Hello

There must be something wrong...
I just installed it to test and it came out of the box like
www.nordmograph.com/vmvendor/index.php?o...gory_id=1&Itemid=149

My VM version is 2.0.7d but 2.0.6 should be fine too...

Do you have custom template?
Do you have Jomsocial? (if so disable Jomsocial update plugin, it can conflict with VMcustom fields)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11535 by purgelz
Replied by purgelz on topic Re: Heeeelp
Hello,

The error is due to the template. (Another template appears in the facebook panel.)
The "green easeblend" is based on the template page, I do not want to change this.
Where to find the error in the template, what do I do?

Thank you,

Zoli

More
11 years 8 months ago #11554 by nordmograph
Actually it's a missing part.
I'm not experienced in template developement. You should ask the template developper.
It seems that your template doesn't support VM custom fields...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11594 by purgelz
Replied by purgelz on topic Re: Heeeelp
Hello,

I write a templates developper, I received the following message:

Hello,

Sorry but we don’t support 3rd extension so you should contact plugin’s developer for some help too.

It’s probably caused by a conflict in javascript libraries between our template and the plugin so it should be good to take a look at the JS scripting.

First thing to know if it’s jQuery or Mootools based, if jQuery then the plugin should run in “no conflict” mode so it’s a developer’s issue.

Otherwise if custom JS or Mootools then it could be more complex.

Thanks,
VMT Support Team.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11595 by nordmograph
I think they misunderstood your question...
Our facebook plugin doesn't use either mootools or jQuery or any other library nor custom javascript.
it only calls Facebook javascript...

Can you enable the plugin on a product page (that is working with another template.) and post the link? I could easily see if there are any javascript issues or if the plugin is simply not loading.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds