Images not showing on Facebook

More
10 years 5 days ago #22484 by romello
Hello Adrien,

I hope all is going well. Here are a few issues that I’m having with the vm2facebook comments plugin.

1. When I add a comment in vm fb comments… The comment text displays properly on facebook but…

A. The image associate with the comment does not display…there is a blank space where the image should be.

2 . Here are the open graph debug warning that I get

Critical Errors That Must Be Fixed
Bad Response Code URL returned a bad HTTP response code.

Errors That Must Be Fixed
Missing Required Property The 'og:type' property is required, but not present.

3. The plugin method s set to: xfbml
When the method is set to : iframe …the comments do not scroll down properly on my site.

Please advise,
Romello

Joomla 2.5.1.9
VM 2
Php 5.2.17

p.s. My subscription for this plugin has expired... please advise if there is a newer version that may solve the image issue and I'll be happy to purchase it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 days ago #22488 by nordmograph
Hi, I'll update the plugin today to html5 and let you know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 3 days ago #22513 by nordmograph
Hi,

I updated the plugin to add a feature do embed Opengraph tags.
Give it a try and let me know if ti works a sexpected.
I tryed it and it should work fine for you too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 3 days ago #22520 by romello
Ok thanks.... I'll purchase a new subscriiption tomorrow and give it a try.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22703 by romello
Hi Adrien,

We just sent you a bankwire today for the extention. I'll send you a private message with the details.

Thanks,

Romello

More
9 years 11 months ago #22737 by romello
Hello,

Please advise if you've received payment for the vm facebook plugin.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds