Images not showing on Facebook

More
9 years 10 months ago #22740 by nordmograph
Hello

On your profile latest order is from 2013
You need to add the plugin to your cart and I'll confirm the order so you can download the archive.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #22743 by romello
Hello,

We have a problem with paypay so I sent the money by bankwire. I sent the details to you by custom development link.

More
9 years 10 months ago #22759 by romello
Hello Adrien,

This is urgent message...Can you please check your account and verify the payment received for the vm facebook comments plugin. This is the final task for us before launching and very important. We sent the payment over a week ago.

Please check and if everything is ok... enable the account or just send the code. I've sent messages via email and also on the custom dev link with personal details.

regards,

Romello

More
9 years 10 months ago #22760 by nordmograph
I just emailed you

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romello

More
9 years 10 months ago #22762 by romello
Thank you for code and quick reply...

1. The add to cart link is not working on vm facebook comments...

2. Can I just install the plugin over the old one?

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #22763 by nordmograph
Yes, you can.
ok I'll have a look at the issue right now.

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds