[solved] plugin does not render into product page unless another FB comments component is enabled

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #36830 by asalaices
For whatever reason, enabling the FB comment feature of the plugin is not enough to have it show in a product page.
The Product page is a custom view created by: demo.flexiblewebdesign.com/cleanmart/
Is there something I need to do to this template to have it render onto the page ?
What am I missing ?
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #36833 by nordmograph
Hello

Easy: 'Enable Joomla plugins' option must be enabled in Virtuemart configuration.

If this doesn't help, provide the product page url , not the template demo.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #36835 by asalaices
I have verified that the 'Enable Joomla Plugins' option is On.
I do not want to do that in the middle of the day, what is a good time later this evening where you are available to debug ?

I Will disable the other FB Comments Plugin ( FBMartComments for VirtueMart ) and enable yours ( Content - VM2share )
during a time that you specify for us to work . Its currently 1:52 PM in Dallas Texas. I plan to do this debug at around 9:00 pm hoping that you are available.
If this will NOT work for you please advise what time is good for you.

Thanks.

More
7 years 1 month ago #36836 by asalaices

More
7 years 1 month ago #36837 by nordmograph
Sorry I don't understand. The plugin shows there.
its 21:00 I might not stay here for long untill tomorrow.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #36838 by nordmograph
OK I got the point of your issue.
Are you using the html5 or iframe mode ?
Html5 is recommended with your Facebook Appid

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds