[solved] plugin does not render into product page unless another FB comments component is enabled

More
7 years 2 months ago #36839 by asalaices
Your plugin is there but the FB Comments Feature is Disabled. When I enable the FB Comments functionality it works, but only if I leave the other FB comment plugin.
if I disable the other plugin the FB Comments go away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36840 by nordmograph
I need to see it to debug.
Are you using the html5 or the iframe mode ?
DId you set a FB appid ?
Feel free to post you settings screenshot

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36841 by asalaices
Its working now .. Is there No link to Comment moderation in your plugin ?
I just see the Docs link (Which coincidentally is written in invisible text) ;)

Adrian Salaices.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36842 by nordmograph
What was wrong ?

Yes there is a 'moderation tool link' at the top of the comment if user is set as a moderator.

You wrote:
"I just see the Docs link (Which coincidentally is written in invisible text) ;)"
Can you precise ? Not sure what you mean

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36846 by asalaices
How or where does one enter the moderator names ? In the other plugin there was a config entry for that.

By Invisible text I mean : right next to the FB icon, there is text that is white !, that only shows up if I "select" the text with my mouse.

Example is here:

txwellnesscenter.org/shop/donations/dona...arch-hospital-detail

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #36847 by nordmograph

No there can't be a setting for that in the plugin, because it is managed by Facebook.
You don't need to be loggedin your site, but need to be loggedin Facebook.
You can manage your facebook apps roles at developers.facebook.com/apps/
Select your app, then 'Roles' tab.

Still curious about how you solved the issue.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds