Visitors cannot leave comments?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9352 by
It appears that my users cannot leave comments. They only see "No Reviews yet"

Do they comment in Facebook THEN their comment shows up, or can they comment directly onto the site? I can't see a demo, so I'm not sure what it is supposed to look like. HELP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9353 by
To be sure, this is running on VM2 on Joomla 1.7

More
12 years 1 month ago #9354 by nordmograph
Hello
Yes, VM2 and J1.7->2.5

Everbody connected to Facebook can leave a review.
Drop me a link so I can checkout wht you're doing wrong

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9355 by

More
12 years 1 month ago #9356 by nordmograph
ok
Have you filled in your Facebook Application ID?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9357 by
Yes. The FB application ID is filled in. I have it set to XFBML. Yesterday it was set to iframe. Still not working.

To be sure, I removed the FB comments custom field from the product, double-checked the FB App ID, then added the custom field back in.

No luck. Thanks for your prompt replies!

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds