[solved] Page blank when new custom field !

More
11 years 11 months ago #10408 by nordmograph
Good
Now , go to a product page, custom fields tab, select your mp3 custom field and add the mp3 url.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #10409 by rapido6
No field appears when I select the custom field MP3?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by rapido6.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10410 by nordmograph
Well, as soon as you select the custom plugin type (MP3 on your case) The field should be added dynamically with javascript, just like other custom fields. to look like this screenshot:

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #10411 by rapido6
I have been making a video of the problem www.aide-multimedia.fr/probleme%20vm2sound.mov
and

I have 2 errors :
[19-Apr-2012 10:12:01] PHP Notice: Undefined index: plugin_param in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/beewarestore/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/custom.php on line 216
[19-Apr-2012 10:13:26] PHP Notice: Undefined property: JElementVmjpluginwarning::$_type in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/beewarestore/libraries/joomla/plugin/plugin.php on line 103
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by rapido6.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10412 by nordmograph
I would recommend you to reinstall virtuemart 2.06 and also the allinone plugin package.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10413 by rapido6
YES IT WORKS !:)

I installed everything again and add the examples and it works
now
how to make a playlist?

Thank you very much for your help

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds