[solved] Page blank when new custom field !

More
11 years 11 months ago #10390 by rapido6
I clear all
I installed Joomla 2.5.4 (fr)
But when I installed vm 2.0.6 i have a blank page with url: administrator/index.php?Option=com_installer&view=install

I do not understand?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10391 by nordmograph
Try to enable debug or if you use your own loacl setup, enable error_report in your server php.ini to have more details about your problems.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10392 by rapido6
I have an error [18-Apr-2012 18:39:17] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/beewarestore/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/tar.php on line 146

More
11 years 11 months ago #10405 by rapido6
I managed to install virtuemart in manual.
I always have a blank page.

I get the error: [19-Apr-2012 08:10:28] PHP Fatal error: Class 'vmCustomPlugin' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/beewarestore/plugins/vmcustom/vm2sounds/vm2sounds.php on line 10

Attached is a screenshot of the directory vmcustom

Help me...:unsure:
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #10406 by nordmograph
Sure I'll help you :)

Can you edit vm2sounds.php file and add this on line 9
Code:
if (!class_exists('vmCustomPlugin')) require(JPATH_VM_PLUGINS . DS . 'vmcustomplugin.php');

This should fix your issue.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10407 by rapido6
Now it is operational, thank you. ;)
But how we inserted an mp3 into a product?
see screen captures
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds