It doesn't work!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12571 by
It doesn't work! was created by
Hi, just yesterday I bought a copy of your great vm2sound plug-in. Great work, compliments ;)
I've installed the plug-in and done everything: enable plug-in, created custom field, added this to product custom filed tab and added the link. Everything seemed to be right but...simply it doesn't work. I tried adding a link to an mp3 file, then I created a soundcloud account to use a soundcloud link....but nothing, it doesn't work and doesn't give me any error.
I'm using J2.5.6 + VM 2.0.10. Thank you very much for your help!

Have a nice day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12572 by
Replied by on topic It doesn't work!
opss....i forgot. The website is on local server MAMP at the moment!

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #12576 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic It doesn't work!
Hello

Can you enable debugging?
The plugin works ok when adding a custom field and assigning a mp3 url or soundcloud to a product right.
Only in front end, it player is not showing?
Is the plugin/custom field title showing in front end?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12585 by
Hi, thanks for reply!
I added the custom field to the product and assigned both: I tried once with mp3 and once with soundcloud.
In any case the player is not showing in front end.
The plugin custom field title only appear if I set the custom field parameter "Cart Attribute" on yes.
Can you explain me how to set on the debugging?

Thanks

More
11 years 6 months ago #12594 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic It doesn't work!
Joomla configuration -> debug.
LAMP settings + PHP -> php settings-> display errors

It sounds that you use a custom VM template wich is not supporting custom plugins in the product details page.
Can you try with the regular VM template?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12600 by
Right, using the default VM template, the plug-in works perfectly!
Well, what can I do right now? There is some way to use this plug-in with the template I have installed on my website??

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds