Your plugin is not working on my site

More
11 years 3 months ago #14121 by paramountweb
Good morning, I have been trying to work around the plugin i purchased from you, but it is not working, please help , the client is on my neck . thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14122 by nordmograph
Hello

First post in the correct forum category (I moved it allready to the correct one). Metioning it's not working doesn't help: Describe what's not working and what you did to set it up. You'll get more efficient help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14124 by paramountweb
Ok , thanks,

I installed it from the admin section successfully, but the sound user interface didnt show in the front end.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14125 by nordmograph
After installation you need to create a custom field,

then add the custom field to a product and in that custom field add a .mp3 or soundcloud URL.
What URL did you set?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 months ago #14126 by paramountweb
Yeah, i created the custom plugin, and i uploaded the sound file to sound cloud, this is the url i set

i could even send you the username and password for the admin so you can help me look at it.

I have followed all the instructions, but it is not showing on the front end

thanks

More
11 years 3 months ago #14127 by paramountweb
Hello, are you there?

this is the url of the product that is supposed to have the sound player

maistudios.com/demo/index.php?option=com...tegory_id=1&Itemid=2

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds