Where do click play?

More
11 years 2 months ago #14454 by farukkm
Where do click play? was created by farukkm
Hi, I Followed instructions:
VM2sounds plugins setup instructions:
- Install plugin via the regular Joomla installer. Go to plugin manager, vmcustom and enable the freshly installed plugin.
- Go to Virtuemart backend, products, custom fields section and add new one. Choose 'Plugins' as custom field type and set a Title. Tweak the parameters.
- Go to any product edition page, custom fields tab, and choose the plugin you want to be inserted to your product page. You need to save the page once to be able to use javascript to set the plugin.

So, does the player show? can you attach screen shot of it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #14465 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Where do click play?
hello

I don't understand.
The player is only supposed to sho on fronot end.

In the backend you only get a custom field plugin showing a url field where you can put a mp3 or a soundcloud url.
Is the plugin at least showing in your backend?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #14468 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Where do click play?
Hi Im getting this error
Notice: Undefined variable: html in /homez.387/miworld/www/plugins/vmcustom/vm2sounds/vm2sounds.php on line 109

I have attached screen shots of what I have

More
11 years 2 months ago #14469 by farukkm
Hi Im getting this error
Notice: Undefined variable: html in /homez.387/miworld/www/plugins/vmcustom/vm2sounds/vm2sounds.php on line 109

More
11 years 2 months ago #14470 by farukkm
Hi Im getting this error

More
11 years 2 months ago #14473 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Where do click play?
ok I'll fix this but
a "Notice: Undefined variable"
would not prevent the plugin to show or work.
Does the field show in the backend's products custom fields?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds