Rename "Track" in other language

More
10 years 11 months ago #17093 by cedric
Hello,

Do you know what should I change for having the label "Track" locate in the player in an other language?

Thanks,
Cédric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #17094 by nordmograph
Hi

You need to copy and rename the language file from
adminsitrator/langauges/en-GB/en-GB.plg_vmcustom_vm2sounds.ini
to
adminsitrator/langauges/fr-FR/fr-FR.plg_vmcustom_vm2sounds.ini
and translate its content.

Make sure it is UTF-8 (no bom) encoded when saving if not allready

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 11 months ago #17095 by cedric
Thanks but inside this file, there's nothing about the term "Track"..
Attachments:

More
10 years 11 months ago #17097 by nordmograph
I see,
then i can't help, it's hardcoded in the flash player.

As this is a 3rd party flash player (1pixel out player) I don't have the source .fla and can't provide a translated version of the .swf.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 11 months ago #17098 by cedric
Ok thanks! :)

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds