[solved]Where to add field?

More
9 years 4 months ago #25585 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Where to add field?
May be I have done somethig wrong can i please send you login details for a fast check?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25586 by farukkm
nothing shows here
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
the rss show on activity
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25587 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Where to add field?

farukkm wrote: May be I have done somethig wrong can i please send you login details for a fast check?

Cn you first check if when adding a product with a mp3 you have a message saying thenaks for the addition and mentioning the mp3 file has been spplit to 30 seconds?

If not your VMVendor version might not be new enough. Make sure to download the latest version.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25588 by farukkm
I mention it already that I have vmvendor 1.3.8. before you suggested I to buy the mp3 player.

This is message after uploading :
Uploaded and renamed successfully! File: 545.141116.163043_Dan Gata Master.mp3
Your Products RSS feed has been updated rss
Thank you! Your product has been added
RSS Test

More
9 years 4 months ago #25589 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Where to add field?
OK so means your VMVendor version is too old.
Support always suppose that you have the latest software version...
I can refund your VM2audiosamples if you want and you'll get it again if you need when you update your VMVendor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25590 by farukkm
Thank you for respecting the pricipal but why not just give me a coupon to renew my subscription? I have been your client since 2011 and purchased over 17 apps.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds