[solved]Where to add field?

More
9 years 4 months ago #25579 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Where to add field?
No it doesn't matter.
It was once planned to be integrated with vmvendor but the recent vm2audio samples appeared to be way more flexible.

No it only applies to mp3 files.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25580 by farukkm
Replied by farukkm on topic Where to add field?
ok will purchase now but is it mobile friendly???

More
9 years 4 months ago #25581 by farukkm
I purchased, installed and enabled it in content plugins. I do see it on product page. did I miss a step? http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e43uv7y64

More
9 years 4 months ago #25582 by nordmograph
Have you added a mp3 file to this product ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25583 by farukkm
Yup http://awesomescreenshot.com/0373uvu8a2

More
9 years 4 months ago #25584 by nordmograph
Weird, I just tested it again and went fine:
www.nordmograph.com/vmvendor/index.php/v...11/mp3-test30-detail

When ading a mp3 file with VMVendor, VMVendor splits the uploaded mp3 to 30 seconds and stores it to the public media file. The full mp3 is stored to the secref for sale safe path.

The VM2audioSample plugin reads any mp3 file from the public path. SO it will show a player for the 30" sample stored by VMVendor.

After submitting a new products with VMVendor with a mp3 file , does th apage says:

Uploaded and renamed successfully! File: 967.141116.164235_08 - Piano Days.mp3
Short MP3 preview created successfully: 30"
Uploaded and renamed successfully! Image: 967.141116.164235_internal.png
Your Products RSS feed has been updated
Thank you! Your product has been added

Mp3 test

?
Let me know

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds